Search

Monday, 22 February 2016

How to minimise sweating & odour.

With summer just around the corner I thought I'd share a product that has saved 
my life over the last few years.
 I'm a sweaty person, even a power walk to a bus stop gets me overheated but the only
places that are really affected are my hands and armpits; I'm a bit of a clean freak so
constant hand sanitiser use helps with the hands but for the armpits I use Perspirex.
(Side note; this isn't sponsored or gifted in any way)
perspirex, anti perspirant, control odour, minimise sweating, sweating, sweat, stop sweating, georgia vanilla
perspirex, anti perspirant, control odour, minimise sweating, sweating, sweat, stop sweating, georgia vanilla
 Perspirex - £8.49  -  I bought mine HERE 

This tiny little roller ball is a super strength sweat minimiser with anti perspirant;
It is to be applied at night on clean, dry armpits and not when freshly shaved (ouch).

You need very little so this lasts forever and you don't even need to apply deodorant in
the morning (you can add deodorant or anti perspirant if you still need some extra security)
  This has been a life saver for me; unlike some extra strength products this is not designed
 to stop sweat escaping (which you don't want, you need to sweat at some point) this product
 just helps to control overactive sweat glands and regulate them.

I apply this every third/fourth night and it has become a holy grail for me, I no longer
get sweat patches which were a nightmare in summer and I don't need to worry about
 smelling.  I have sensitive underarm skin that is easily irritated but this product doesn't
 aggravate my armpits, it's just a bit itchy when drying.
 
Pros
Minimises sweating
Don't have to apply often
Doesn't have a scent
Makes sweat have no odour
Okay for sensitive skin
Tiny amount needed so lasts a long time
 Doesn't block sweat glands

Cons
Can be itchy when drying
Can't apply on freshly shaven armpits
Not a natural option / contains alcohol
Can take fake tan off quicker
Smells like strong alcohol

Let me know if you've tried this product or if it worked for you!
Hopefully it saves someone some sweat patch stained t-shirts this summer!