Pages

Search

Monday 14 April 2014

Sleek face form - Fair- review

Hello!
If you've already seen my review of the Sleek blush by 3 palette,
if not, check it out  HERE...
then you'll probably guess that I LOVE this product. 
I purchased both at the same time and they're pretty much
the exact same apart from one is 3 powder blushers and the other
is a matte bronzer, a highlighter and a blush.
£9.99 - link
Sleek as a brand dominate all other brands in terms of pigmentation, it is insane.
I picked up the shade fair, this includes a matte brown contour colour/bronzer, a super beautiful sheen-y highlighter and a sparkly red-dy orange blush.
As with the 'blush by 3' palette, you get 20g of product in a compact case.
The packaging is the exact same as the 'blush by3', 
it's sleek (ha!) , compact and clicks when it closes- perfection.

The powders blend effortlessly & they are so creamy in texture despite being powder.
I'd definitely recommend picking up this palette. it's a staple in my make up collection. 
It's only £9.99 for three products in one compact case with amazing pigment...
You can thank me later!
They come in four shades so check them out!


*I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned* 


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment