Pages

Search

Friday 11 April 2014

Fragrance On Friday #3 - Pacifica California Star Jasmine Review

Hello,
 welcome back for week three! :) 
If you haven't checked out week one & two, you can do so here!
 
The fragrance I'm talking about this week is 'PACIFICA - California star jasmine' the only floral scent out of the four that I own.
Now I'm not exactly sure what California star jasmines smell like but I do know what England's Jasmines smell like and this is crazy similar.
£12 - link


This is super floral, it literally smells like...well.. Jasmine..
so if you're a floral scent lover then this is for you! 
the only other notes I can smell in this perfume is a VERY subtle tinge of citrus.
 I'm not normally a floral perfume wearer and this wouldn't be my perfume of choice but I was intrigued to try it out after falling madly in love with 'Tuscan blood orange' from Pacifica -
 this scent is more sophisticated than the other two that I have reviewed so far, it's a more 'adult' scent haha and definitely one for summer if you're brave enough not to be attacked by bees. 


It's described as 
" Dreamy, beautiful star jasmine is woven into subtle, lush driftwood notes. Bright orange shines at the top. Carefree and sun-kissed."


..so that explains the very faint citrus scent...

I love how you can purchase it in a rollerball or spray, so you can have a bottle at home and a roller ball in your bag...which leads me onto my next point...

There isn't much need to touch up the scent throughout the day, I can put it on at 9am and smell it still at 9pm!
The packaging is cute, not my favourite scent; probably won't wear this and gift it to my mum. 
"No parabens, animal testing, animal ingredients or artificial colours. 100% vegan and Gluten-free. "

I'd give this product 3/5!
Despite this not being a scent I'd typically wear just due to the very floral scent, it does last a long time, it is packaged beautifully, it's convenient and it still smells incredible.

The roller balls retail for £12 and the full size is £20.
you can get the roller balls HERE with free delivery! Or if you're after the full size it can be purchased HERE ..free delivery and it's not that much more expensive for the full size!


*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*



No comments:

Post a Comment