Pages

Search

Sunday 25 May 2014

My week in photos. #8

Hello! 
welcome back to my blog,
as you know Sundays are a sneak peek of what
I got up to in the week so let's 
get started.
As always I'm not too exciting aha! ;)
-Firstly I started off my overly exciting week by using up a super cute snowman lush bath bomb from Christmas, it's the same as 'butterball' but cute!
-My week in photos would not be complete without a shameless food photo!
samosas, wedges, onion rings and salad anyone?
-The weather was pretty nice in the UK at the start of the week, it was super hot and 
sunny so I treated myself to some toffee apple cider and some millions!

-How cute is this little guy? my mum & I stopped to see some baby ducklings on our way home from lunch one afternoon and I found this little duck abandoned and with no feathers on it's belly so we took it to the vets! luckily he was okay and his mum came back to find him and I got to reunite them.
-This week I purchased a 'snazzy' new theme for my blog to give it a more professional and unique look to it, what do you think? :)
-Here's a sneak peak at Monday's post that I photographed and put together this week!
make sure to come back tomorrow to see it!
-My hair is in desperate need of a dye job but the hair supply shop where I buy my dye isn't open until Tuesday!
-Then it all went downhill in the UK and the sun has well and truly gone! ;(
-Then before I knew it, it was Sunday! and as always I have a Sunday bath and a mini pamper with a bath bomb and soap and glory bath soak! <3
-After my bath I got in my snugly PJ's and used my Nuxe oil that I love!
-I then drank two of my new obsession which can't be good for me but they're on offer in asda so it's justified! Cold low fat coffee drink from Starbucks :)
-I haven't had my tea yet and as unhealthy as it is I plan on nutella pancakes for my tea! I see Sunday as a lazy day and a day with no guilt for whatever I want to eat so I feel no shame for this aha!


And that is you fully up to date!  I also had a trip to a giant garden centre and to the carvery with my mum and grandma but I didn't take any photos!
I'm now sat here blogging and online shopping ;)


what did you get up to this week?

  *All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment