Pages

Search

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Date night Pin-spiration!

Hello!
So it's a bit of a different blog post from me tonight,
I've rekindled my love for pinterest recently; at the same time as falling
head over heels for date night 'get ready with me' videos.
 So here are some cute date night inspiration collages that I created;
I chose to look at hair, outfits, make up, pampering & nails! 

It's coming up towards valentines day & I thought this might be of use
to some of you & if not then you can always bookmark it for a girls night out?!
-I do not take credit for any of these photographs just the collaging of them-


Starting with make up!
These are just a selection of the make up looks I came across and thought were 
really well done.
I included a more natural look that could be bumped up with a nude lip liner and some
individual/cluster lashes. 
Or how about subtle cat eye with a hint of sparkle?
I personally go all out on date night and like to look different than I do every day,
The deep berry lips, smokey eyes or even those stunning burgundy eyes are something
I'd opt for!
 Next up, nails!
I had to add a few cute valentines options!
I love the heart tipped ones but I can't stand stiletto nails so they
would never work for me!
Nude/glittery options are always cute for date night and would suit the
natural make up perfectly! I'd probably pick the black sparkle or the nude sparkle
depending on what my outfit was!
 Next is a spot of pampering!
You don't have to remove hair, it's down to preference but I'd always shave for a 
night out or date night!
I also put a few favourites, the soap and glory smoothie star exfoliator,
the body shop mango body butter & the macadamia hair mask; these are all steps I
like to take on a pamper night/date night.
Other steps that I like to take are; a bubble bath using a Lush product, this one is the
comforter, next I like to do a face mask; (soap and glory no clogs allowed-
this one is good as it heats up and feels super tingly.)
& finally I like to tan if it's date night or if I'm going to be showing a little skin,
it just makes me appear healthier and more radiant.
 Here we have a few hair options that I'd choose & no that pink hair isn't mine!
My hair is naturally wavy so I'd probably just add some product and opt for
loose waves or even bump it up a bit and go a little curlier.
If I was feeling a little more 'creative' (ha!) I'd go for a half up, half down do.

 Now for outfit!
 I picked a bunch of dresses, yet again just down to preference.
There's a few different styles but If I was to pick which I'd
wear for date night it'd either be the first black, lacy number or the one
below it; the nude/pink open backed dress (I'm in love with it but I'm
unsure if I'd get my boobs into it if I bought it to fit my waist)
 
There's even an option here for those without a date! 
'no boyfriend, no bullshit' - (ha!)
you could wear this on valentines to rebel or for a night with the girls!
I found all these dresses on either Boohoo or Missguided and
 this isn't sponsored, I just like their dress selections!

 I hoped this inspired you or was even just fun to look at,
I love making these little collages!


Do you have a 'hot date' or plans for valentines day?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment