Pages

Search

Monday 2 September 2013

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask review.

 Hello!
Today's quick review is on the Origins over night mask that is super hyped up!
Thought i'd give it a go and let you know what I think.
 £23 - link

Just a quick one today, I picked this product up a few weeks ago at my local origins counter, 
It had rave reviews and honestly I expected it to break me out with having really oily skin
but as well as being oily, during the winter months my skin has also been dehydrated.

This product is the new love of my life and a vital part in my skincare, it is supposed to be applied twice a week or as needed, but I use it every night!

It smells amazing, kind of like those lucozade sports energy tablets you used to be able to buy.

It leaves my skin REALLY hydrated, I wake up with really soft, beautiful looking skin.
My skin tone looks more even, less oily and just radiant! 
It feels like I've just moisturised even when I've just woken up and it's been on my skin for 8 or so hours.

It comes with a £23 price tag but I'd pay double that for this baby!
I'm not even a quarter of the way through the tube and I've used it every night for the last month! a little goes a LONG way.
I can't rave enough about this product, If you're considering trying this, don't hesitate,  
run out and grab it!

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*



No comments:

Post a Comment