Pages

Search

Monday 2 September 2013

Naked palette 1 & 2 comparison photos!

Hello!
Today I thought I'd show comparison between the naked one and naked two 
palette for all of you who are thinking about getting one. 

I got both the naked 1 & 2 on their launch dates but didn't think to review either due to the amount of reviews already but I thought I'd put in my 2 cents and a few photos just in case it could help anyone :)

If I was to only have one I'd go out and purchase the naked one just because I prefer the shades. ( and the packaging ) I also preferred the free primer potion with the naked one 
rather that the mini lip gloss with the naked two.
They're both beautiful and staple pieces in my make up collection, I use either one pretty much every day and they're great for any look and for travelling, 
they also go great with every eye and skin colour, so it's a win-win situation.

They eye shadows themselves are SO pigmented even without primer which is rare and the shadows are so buttery, not chalky at all, they're a dream to apply.
Now for less ranting & more picture spam :)

So to start, here is an overview of both, the top is the naked 2 and
the bottom is the naked 1.

Heres a close up of the naked 1 shades.
  
and now a close up of the naked 2

and now for the swatches...let's start with the naked 1... 

 virgin, sin, naked, sidecar
 buck, half baked, smog, darkhorse
 toasted, hustle, creep, gunmetal.

And now for the naked 2 swatches....
 foxy, half baked, bootycall, chopper
 tease, snakebite, suspect, pistol.
 verve, ydk, busted, blackout.


I hope this helped!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment