Pages

Search

Sunday 1 June 2014

My week in photos. #9

Hello,
this is week nine of my week in photo's
this week has been really chilled and I don't have much to share,
I spent the majority of it blogging to be honest!
Can you believe it's June already!!
 Anyway this is what I got up to this week..

pancakes! & a mini one for rowlow<3

 I had a mini shop in boots, I got some blonde hair dye to take the blue from my fringe,
I also picked up these 'yes to grapefruit wipes' and also took advantage of the soap and glory 'buy one, get one half price' and got an eyeshadow palette and another shade of the glossy lip crayons (I have one and it's amazing) & can't forget the mentos ;)
 Awful photo, late at night and all my make up is coming off due to washing dye and bleach off my hair about ten times! I got most of the blue out, I have a few patchy purple bits but I HATE IT ;( I'm dying the blue back in this week before I possibly dye it dark in a few months.


   my new favourite drinks from asda! they are 4% alcohol and are basically cocktail slush puppies!

above is a photo of what I have been living off this week, chicken tikka samosas and homemade spinach salad.
And of course I can't do a week in photos without including my babies!
Rowley sleeping despite being picked up
& moomin enjoying the shade on one of the super sunny days this week!


Well I hope you enjoyed that sneaky glance into
what I got up to!


  *All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment