Pages

Search

Monday 16 June 2014

Yes to grapefruit brightening facial wipes review.

Hello,
As you can guess by the title, today's review is of the
'Yes to grapefruit brightening facial wipes'
I wouldn't normally review a face wipe but these are certainly worth reviewing.
These wipes retail for £3.99
and can be purchased HERE where they are currently on a 3 for 2 offer.
OR
You can buy them HERE for £3.91 (while on offer) & free delivery.
I picked these up a few week ago on a whim at boots as they were on offer, I have been quite the fan of the 'yes to' ranges in the past including the yes to tomatoes face mask and the yes to blueberries eye cream.

It was the packaging that originally caught my eye, pink and super cute, but also practical..
my biggest peeve with wet wipes is that they dry out but with these wipes they have a plastic snap closure so they always remain moist.

These wipes are quilted and exfoliating, I like to use these after washing my face to remove excess cleanser as opposed to using them as a make up remover.
The actual size of the wipes are pretty large so I prefer to cut them in half as I never use a whole one.
You receive 25 wipes in a pack and if you do it my way then you get 50!
You are supposed to use these wipes once or twice a week but I use one every other day as they help to eliminate spots.

They are 95% natural and are free from petroleum and SLS, they are made from natural cloth and my all time favourite thing that makes them and absolute joy to use is the scent, they smell more like cloudy lemonade than grapefruit but it's still incredible.

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*


 Thanks for reading!



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment