Pages

Search

Monday 16 June 2014

my week in photos. #11 - birthday week.

Hello!
welcome to week eleven of my week in photos,
slightly more exciting this week :)
As you may know I passed my driving test and turned 21 this week,
so this included my birthday treat which was the only thing
I asked for which was a trip to the south lakes zoo!
 so this is my week in photos, enjoy! 
 So I started off Monday with a trip to the krispy kreme stand in tesco &
 my final driving lesson!
how good do those doughnuts look?! they were equally as tasty!
 Then I arrived home from my driving test and ran in to tell my mum the news, but my baby came to congratulate me, here's him licking a ferrero rocher.
My driving instructor was the sweetest guy. his name is Babs & he was my fourth
driving instructor... I didn't like the others (they were too soft on me!)
But he knows I'm cat crazy so he got me a kitty keyring for my keys as I passed! 
Isn't that super sweet?! 
I then had a teeny tiny cake with 21 candles in, pretty cool candles at that,
the flame colours match the candle..
 My mum also got me a bunch of flowers which I hadn't cut the extra leaves off yet.
 self explanatory birthday photos, birthday girl balloon & bubbly!

 My family aren't big on birthdays and I didn't ask for anything except to go to the zoo but my mum gave me £210 (for being 21, get it?) which was super nice of her, I did
try to give it her back but she wouldn't accept it.
 I got the ysl lipstick out of some birthday money that my grandma gave me, it's the matte lipstick in #204 & I got myself a mac lipstick with the excess money from her and added my own money too it, I got Vegas volt.
 We then went to pizza hut for tea as it is my favourite and we scoffed the first pizza but I did manage to take a photo of my 'ice cream factory' & the pizza I was taking home in the box because we couldn't eat the second one!
I spent the next day trying to finish the end of the fault in our stars in my duvet on the sofa and eating birthday ferrero rochers!
I also had a trip to asda where I picked up glamour magazine and got a free eyeko navy eyeliner which I love.
I also got some twirls and a copy of reveal magazine
 I also got my babies some treats 'cause I'm a good animal mama!
I may have also made my way through a box of funny feet lollies that evening, oops.
 On thursday me & my mum had a trip into Blackpool, they have a better primark than ours ;(  I only ended up getting 6 bits, 2 tshirts, a vest top, dolly pumps,
a watermelon candle (which has no scent when you burn it) & the cutest make up bag!
On friday I didn't do much, just had a trip to boots but I didn't purchase anything (shock horror)
Then on Saturday me & my mum had an hour long trip to the south lakes zoo where loads of the animals roam free, I love it & this was the ONE
thing that I asked for on my birthday, It was boiling so most animals were sleeping /sunbathing! but most were not caged and so close I could touch them,
 Now this was the highlight of my trip....
 they say don't touch the animals as they roam free but 
I always stroke the lemurs (sorry don't ban me!) but this mama lemur has
a teeny tiny baby!!! she even let me stroke her despite clinging onto her baby for dear life,
I did fear I'd get bitten but it'd be worth it!
Urghh that baby is so cute! <33

that only leaves Sunday left, as always I had a pretty chilled Sunday, everything shuts at 4 where I live so there is NOTHING to do on a Sunday, so here's a sleeping
moomin photo from this afternoon.
 I then polished off a bottle of wine (strawberry and raspberry wine might I add), it wasn't 
amazing but I'm not the biggest fan of wine, it was the strawberry part that drew me in!
(I'll remain celebrating my 21st birthday until my 22nd! ;) .. I joke)



what did you get up to this week?

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

 Thanks for reading!



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment