Pages

Search

Friday 16 May 2014

Fragrance On Friday #9 Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Review

Hello,
 welcome back for week nine of
fragrance on Friday!
If you haven't checked out the previous weeks then check them out here!

The fragrance I'm talking about this week is 'Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday'.

You can purchase the 50ml  HERE for £18.50
It is normally £28 but is currently on offer.  
I love this fragrance, despite not being a Nicki Minaj fan
 I popped into boots one day and after having a dig at the display that this fragrance was on, I then went on to smell it.. while still mocking it .... 
but it wiped the smirk off my face, I really, really liked it! 
It is such a sophisticated, classy and expensive smelling fragrance - 
I can't believe it's Nicki Minaj's range!

Well it certainly taught me not to judge a fragrance by the bottle.

It's described as:
" The fragrance mixes complementary playful and sultry notes of juicy fruits, creamy vanilla and sensual musks to create an exhilarating scent that ignites beyond the senses"

Notes
Top: Starfruit, Italian Mandarin and succulent Boysenberry
Heart: Floralcy, the decadent bouquet inspires angels to play through a cloud of electric Lotus Flower and starry Jasmine Petals
Base: Vanilla and Caramelised Pear bask in the sultry warmth of Musks and Woods to wrap the skin in an addictive sensation.

I can definitely smell the vanilla and the fruity notes but there is something heavier too it, it's such an amazing scent and so complex, it is up there with some of the more expensive fragrances I have come across, it just smells like a very grown up but sweet scent with a lot of depth to it, yet it smells expensive.

The packaging for this fragrance is very love hate with me, I think it's pretty unique and interesting but also it's a little tacky with the gold plastic removable head and bendy plastic hair.

The lasting power on this fragrance is pretty good, I wouldn't need to top it up throughout the day but it does become more subtle after 6+ hours which I think is pretty good!

I'd give this a rating of  5 / 5
 the lasting power is great, the packaging is interesting and
 despite it being embarrassing to me originally to like this fragrance,
 it has actually become one of my favourites and I feel no shame aha!

Thanks for reading!

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*
 
Have you tried this fragrance? what are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment