Pages

Search

Friday 13 June 2014

Fragrance on Friday. # 13 Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style review.

Hello! 
Welcome back for fragrance on Friday week thirteen!
today's review is on 'Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style'
fragrance.
Buy Here for £10.79


Previous Fragrance on Friday's
This is the newer variation of the fragrance that I reviewed
last week, I purchased this when they stopped selling the
original in superdrug and I always liked the original more.
As I've got older I've grown to prefer this scent to the original,
the original is my most precious perfume due to nostalgia but this one is just
so fresh and clean smelling.

It's described as:
" Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel is a sparkling floral fragrance, made from plum, champagne, bergamot, pomelo, lotus, rose leaves, water lily, sateen wood, amber and musk."

It sure is floral but it's in no way heavy, it's kind of a sweet floral rather than a 
heavy musky floral, despite musk being one of the included scents.



The packaging on this fragrance is the same as the original except the doll is different, 
I really like it!
It can come across as a little tacky but I love the little dolls and how they are
the actual lid, it kinda reminds me of those Russian stacking dolls.
it's kinda inconvenient to carry around in your bag with the chunky lid though.

I actually love that the fragrance is coloured, not just the bottle like most fragrances,
the actual liquid is a light red! but it doesn't come out red..
how this works I will never know but I love that little novelty.
The lasting power on this fragrance is a little better than the original,
for some reason florals always stick around longer.
The lasting power is pretty good with this one, it sticks around all day but
does get subtler after a few hours.
I'd rate this fragrance 5 / 5  
<3

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*


 Thanks for reading!
Have you tried this fragrance? what are your thoughts?




Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment