Pages

Search

Monday 12 May 2014

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil Review

Hello,
Today's review is on the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil (however you say that!)
I purchased a gift set around Christmas from Nuxe and got to pick 3 free samples so I chose 2 of the miniature versions of this oil and one miniature shimmer version, This lead my onto me buying the full size of this product around two months ago.
£28 -  100ml - link
This product is a multi-purpose product, as stated on the bottle it can be used for your face, body or your hair and I have in fact tried all three.

 For my face I found it was too fragrant - it didn't break me out but due to the high scent levels I did only try that once, not a miracle product for this use, just a non sticky, very fragrant oil.

I have used it on my hair and found that it didn't do much, it wasn't moisturising enough for my bleached/coloured hair, my hair oil of choice is the macadamia healing oil but it 
did leave my hair smelling nice.

Lastly I have used it on my body and I love it, I actually mix this with traditional baby oil as I found it gets used quite quickly when used alone and was difficult to spread as it is a 'dry' oil. I use a handful of baby oil and 5 sprays of this oil and mix them, this way I can use less and cover my whole body without wasting it yet I will still get the beautiful scent (perfumey, slightly floral and sexy) and the benefits of this product.

It moisturises better than when using baby oil alone, after a week of doing this I found my skin felt buttery (and continued to smell great!)
after two months and using the ratio stated above I have used around a quarter of the 100ml bottle, I use this every time I get out of the bath or shower, so you can imagine it goes down pretty fast when used alone.

Sometimes I will use one spray of this and add it onto my chest, wrists and the ends of my hair just for the fragrance, it's so classy and luxurious smelling.
The shimmery version is the exact same but with added shimmer (duh) - it doesn't add any actual colour it just contains bronze shimmers that would look so beautiful on tanned skin -  I think that one would be great for summer. (or holidays/vacations!)

This product would be great for travelling if you want a 'do it all' sort of product and the scent would be perfect for evenings out on holiday/vacation! 
You don't look wet/greasy when you use this oil on it's own so it's perfect to apply, wait five minutes and then get dressed to go out.

This product 
- Contains six precious plant oils  
(borage, St. John's wort, sweet almond, camellia,  hazelnut and macadamia)

- 97.8% of the ingredients in this oil are of natural origin, 
it is a combination of 30% precious plant oils and vitamin E.

- Contains no preservatives. 

This oil is quite pricey retailing for 
£28 for the 100ml
and 
£17 for the 50 ml.
(I bought mine months back on offer so keep your eyes peeled!)
But I think it is 100% worth the price.



*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

have you tried this product? what are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment