Pages

Search

Sunday 18 May 2014

My week in photos. #7

Hello, as you may know I have been pretty busy
this week but it's all over with now but that means it wasn't so exciting.
The weather in England is beautiful at the minute, it's super sunny so most
of my week ended up consisting on ice lolly consumption.


-sneaky pizza hut pizza and cookie dough, mmm   
-my new obsession solero exotic lollies.


-Brush washing day 
-6pm and the sun is just going down! 
-new bottle of tan and mitt.


And finally, the highlight of my week, I got my new car, I know I look like a tiny little
pea head in it aha, love it so much! even came with a free spider in it ;) aha!

I went to my two cousins shared party this week, one has just
got engaged and the other is going to live in Mexico for a year!
so we had a big family gathering in a rented hall but I didn't get any photos
which is a shame!

what did you get up to this week?

I have my braces consultation tomorrow, wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment