Pages

Search

Sunday 11 May 2014

My week in photos #6

I have the world's most boring post
for you this week, I handed in my final university
assignment for this year, I also have
been revising for my exam on Monday and for my driving test
so I've been a little m.i.a!

But here are a few photos I managed to take this week!
As always here is a picture for the week of my babies! a sleepy rowlow after his bath and a hungry moomin looking for treats :')
 Watching the ring in bed and drinking sparkling icy lemon water & also getting back into drinking chia seeds that were left to soak overnight, they feel so nice to drink!

 onto the unhealthy part! during revising I had a sneaky pizza hut and later in the week I had a bottle of cherry wine to get me through my last assignment!
Then the rest of my week consisted of eating 'nobbly bobbly' lollies, cleaning out my old foundations *the ones pictured are the ones I kept >< #product junkie- and also doing my driving lessons ready for my test.

so overall a really boring week again! ;( 
can't wait to get my exam and driving test out the way
and wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment