Pages

Search

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Weekly wishlist. #4

Hello, welcome back for week four of my weekly wish list!
I hope you enjoy!
let's jump in.
1.  
So the first thing on my wish list is something different than what I normally post, It is the Kate Spade skinny mini bow bangle,  this comes in three colours but I fell in love with the silver one, I love how thin and dainty it looks.
I came across this when hunting for some sunglasses, I decided if I pass my driving test then I will treat myself to some nice sunnies and that's when I saw this, If I pass all my first year university modules and my exam then I'm treating myself to this!
This bangle retails for $78 dollars which is around £46 but you do have to take into account that it is a designer bracelet, I'm just in love with it!  
You can purchase it Here for the USA/elsewhere OR  Here for the UK.

2. 
The next product excites me greatly, This is the Loreal nude magique blur cream, in a nutshell it is a cream that you apply before make up or alone and it blurs pores and fine lines, I have used the famous 'porefessional' before and I didn't love it, but this product is meant to cover the largest of pores (which I need a little help with!) - it is slightly tinted and doesn't make you greasy/oily throughout the day which is where the porefessional didn't impress me, I'm not sure how silicone based this product is but the reviews seem to be great! This product retails for £9.99 and comes in two shades, it is also currently on a 3 for 2 offer in boots.
You can buy it Here.

3. 
 This is an odd thing to lust after, a deodorant, The Dove maximum protection go fresh deodorant to be exact in the scent 'Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena'.
I have the same scent in a spray form and I love it but I don't find it really controls sweating, I'm not an overly sweaty person as I use a product called 'perspirex' typically but when I don't I notice I sweat quite a lot but only when using that deodorant, but I love the scent! 
So what can be done about this? well this product above is the 'maximum protection' version in the same scent, I have heard incredible things about the maximum protection range in general, I'm not sure when they added my favourite scent to the range though! 
I'll be running out and buying this as soon as possible! 
This product retails for £5.30 - not bad at all! and you can buy it Here.

4.
Here we have the Collection lasting perfection ultimate wear powder, I find collection as a brand pretty good with make up colouring if you're fair skinned.
The famous collection lasting perfection concealer is incredible and has a shade for even the lightest of skin, this is what makes me want to try this powder, it is meant to have a decent amount of coverage without being orange, I find the Rimmel face powder that everyone loves just turns me orange!
This powder claims to have full, flawless coverage for up to 16 hours - yes please! 
It comes with a mirror inside when you lift up the powder and a sponge to apply the product on the go- great for touch ups throughout the day!
and the best part about collection products as always is the price! 
This powder retails for £4.19 and is currently on a 3 for 2 offer at boots.
You can purchase it Here!

5.
Another collection product! I actually came across the face powder while looking for this- The Collection Glam Crystals eyeliner in the shade 'hustle', I've owned this product before and loved it, it's not like most glitter eyeliners with a watery liquid and an odd piece of glitter, this is so glittery! 
I love this shade in particular, it's silver and purple combined and it is beautiful! 
I haven't been able to find this shade for a while (I once bought it online but was sent the silver one) but I have recently found a reliable link and will be buying this asap! 
These liners take forever to use up! 
This product retails for £2.99 and can be purchased Here.

6.
Product number six is Pukka castor oil, strange thing to put on a wish list but it's honestly something I want! 
I have purchased castor oil before although not from this brand and I used it on my eyelashes and eyebrows and it slowed down the process of them falling out and once I ran out of this product I didn't repurchase it but I did see a difference when I stopped using it.
This product contains 250 ml but you also have the choice of purchasing it in 500ml.
The 250 ml bottle retails for £8.95 with free delivery which isn't bad as the size of the bottle will last you a life time!
you can purchase it Here.

7.
If you have seen my post on the Marc Jacobs daisy eau so fresh ( if not then check it out HERE) you will know why I will never buy this product, It is the Marc Jacobs daisy eau so fresh delight edition
It's so damn expensive! it retails for £52 for 75ml and as someone who would only use this fragrance occasionally (on my more sophisticated days) I don't think it's worth it, if you're a lover of light floral scents then this might be for you.
I smelt it recently on a trip to boots and it was delightful, ever so slightly fruity but I'm sorry Mr Jacobs, I have one of your fragrances and that's enough for my bank account. 
It won't stop me wishing that it'd just turn up on my door step though *sighs*
This product is currently on offer at boots for £46.50 and can be purchased Here.

8.
Lastly, these are a product that have been out for a while and that I own a few of, The Maybelline Color Tattoo (the four shades shown in the above picture are: 65 pink gold - 05 eternal gold - 40 permanent taupe - 35 on and on bronze.) 
I already own pink gold and on and on bronze, and have done so for around a year and it's now time to re purchase, I have pretty much used all of them up but they're getting a little too dry to use after a year- they lasted well!
I want to re-purchase those two shades and also purchase eternal gold and permanent taupe, I have searched for swatches online and I'm sure I'd get a lot of wear out of them, the color tattoos have become my everyday eye products and I love them!
They retail for £4.99, not bad for a years worth of product and they're currently on a 3 for 2 offer in boots, you can purchase them Here
*I will never get over the pain of not spelling it 'colour' tattoo aha*



Well I hope you enjoyed that and it gave you some
sneaky purchase ideas.
As always my posts are never sponsored,
None of the above companies know
they're being mentioned, this is just a personal product hunt.

Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment