Pages

Search

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Weekly wishlist #5

Hello, welcome back to my blog
today's post is my weekly wish list, 
as I always say this is just things I'm lusting after, I don't buy all this stuff,
it's rare if I buy one of the items.
So, let's jump in!

1. 
A brown envelope you ask? well that's what it looks like but this product is in fact the 'Frank - coffee face & body scrub'.
This scrub comes in two variations, the original which is pictured above which contains 'sweet almond, orange & lots of other good stuff' and the 'coconut, grape seed & lots of other good stuff' version.
This is not your average 'scrub and wash off', this scrub is designed to let sit on your body with the shower turned off for 5-10 minutes before rinsing, it aims to target cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema and acne.
This packet contains 200g for just under £9.
This is an Australian brand that is vegan, contains all natural ingredients and is not tested on animals, - As someone who doesn't live in Australia the shipping costs concerned me but I found they're actually cheap!
They currently ship free to the US, 
$4.50 (£2.50) to Canada and 
$6.45 (£3.60) for worldwide and UK!
I'm so excited by this and reallllly want to order some - it also smells like orange essence and coffee!!
You can buy it HERE.

2.
I recently saw this in a youtube video by Wayne Goss - and I decided then and there at one point in my life that I need to own this!
This product is the 'Kiehls micro blur skin perfector', it's a bit of an odd product, it claims to reduce pore size and improves skin quality over time, you can use it first thing in the morning before make up or last thing at night before you sleep, it's a bit of a make up base / skincare hybrid. 
I'm only going off what Wayne Goss from youtube said about this product and if it really works and minimises pores then this is something that interests me greatly!
This product contains 30ml for £23 and it can be purchased HERE.
WATCH WAYNE'S REVIEW HERE

3.
This palette may look similar to a review I did the other week but the one thing I wished for with that palette was Urban Decay's quality with their buttery feeling eye shadows- well fear no more! 
This product is the 'Urban Decay Electric palette', an eyeshadow palette containing ten highly pigmented shades, insane shades at that! 
This is right up my street but what isn't - is the price, there is a few shades in there that I wouldn't get a lot of use from and this palette isn't to most peoples taste so for £38 I'll be missing out on this one, it looks gorgeous though!
Also it includes beautiful packaging with a nice big mirror and added brush!
If this is something you like the look of then you can buy it HERE.

4.
Yet again something else I have seen in a youtube video recently! 
This is the 'Lush Dream Cream body lotion', something that I have previously owned but used up and never re-purchased, I got 'sympathy for the skin' the next time as I preferred the scent.
Hearing about this product again made me remember how well it used to keep my fake tan on, it's not the most thrilling body lotion but it gets the job done.
So if you fake tan then maybe check this product out?
Also if you have easily irritated skin or eczema then give this a go, it's full of goodies for your skin and is meant to work wonders for such skin conditions. 
If you've been around on my blog for a while you will know that I adore Lush as a company, I love their products - I think they're undefeated and I love their company's morals.
I'm going to pick up another tub as it comes into the summer months and I'm getting my fake tan on!
This product retails for £11.50 for 240g, it is cruelty free, freshly produced, ethically made and 100% vegetarian so go and check it out!
You can buy this product HERE.

5 & 6.
Now I have combined five and six because they're from the same brand and I don't really have 'too' much to say about them! 
The brand I'm talking about is 'theBalm' and the two products are the 'Strawberry Facial Serum' for normal to combination skin and the 'Kiwi Facial Scrub' for all skin types.
Have you guessed the theme of what has drawn me in with this brand's skincare?
Who doesn't want kiwi and strawberry on their face? I know I do! 
I want to enjoy the products I use, not have it feel like a chore so scent is key for me!
The serum is full of alpha hydroxy acids that minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and it isn't heavy when applied.
It contains 30ml and retails for £33.50, expensive but serums last longer than a lot of skincare.  You can buy it HERE.
The scrub is oil free and gel based, it is designed to polish the skin and make it look more radiant whilst moisturising the skin without the use of oils.
Sounds pretty good to me.. (especially if it's kiwi scented) ;)
This scrub contains 177ml and retails for £21.50 - you can buy it HERE.

They're paraben free, synthetic dye free, phthalate free & cruelty free.

7.
Finally number seven, the final one and also a strange one, This is 'Cards against Humanity', I had seen this game be played a few times and I was near crying on one occasion, it's offensive and hilarious all in one, it'd be a great party game - maybe not a family party ;)
This is not a game for young children nor your grandparents so please look over what this game includes before you purchase it for someone as they could easily be offended :')
Search this up online and try and find some footage of this being played if you haven't seen it!
There is a US and UK edition also, so the one I'm after is the UK one!
It retails for £19.95 and can be bought HERE.
I'm dying to try this game out and it can be played a million times as the possibility of answers is endless due to new cards every time!


Thanks for reading,
I hope you enjoyed and found something new 
to try out!





No comments:

Post a Comment