Pages

Search

Sunday 29 June 2014

My week in photos. #13

Hello!
welcome to week thirteen of my week in photo's,
This week was very uneventful and a fail on my part,
as I have mentioned on a few blog posts recently I have been 
completing some work at boots and I'm on full time hours,
I'm doing 9am-6pm everyday,
The point in mentioning that is that by the time I get home at about 7pm
I have enough time to shower, wash my uniform and eat before
I have to get back in bed.
I did however get today (Sunday) off from work, thankfully!
(it's so tiring being on your feet for 9 hours)
I didn't get many photos from this week but I will add the ones I did
take, sorry this was a bit of a fail for a week in photos,
I'm doing Monday-Thursday (9-6) this up coming week and then I have
six more shifts before I'm finished so after next week things should get a little more exciting!




 I started out by insuring my car this week, I was in no rush to drive after passing my test but it needed taxing and insuring to be on the road, it cost me £1300 though!
complete robbery!
 Got to have photos of my babies, rowlow asleep in some
old night dresses and  moomin asleep on my bed, under the covers with her teddy.
 In the 5 minutes that I managed to get to myself this week I did manage to fake tan myself using the one hour tan, it's a bit light for my liking but it really does work fast! saves me waiting 6-8 hours for it to develop!
 I also took advantage of an asda offer for £2 quality streets, mmm.
 weve had pretty decent weather in the UK this week, not overly sunny but not raining either, it was boiling hot today though despite no sun.
 I decided to have pancakes with nutella for tea on Sunday, unfortunately I didn't read the packet to realise the mixture is supposed to make 40 pancakes :')
 However they didn't work out too well, they came out more like scotch pancakes.
So I eased the pain of all my effort with a glass of cheap bubbly.
 As Sunday has been a really hot day in the UK, it was like being on holiday!, I have been working my way through a box of mr freeze cola lollies!
 I made my way through A LOT of junk food this week, at work the only options you have
for food are pretty much MC Donald's and kfc so I had kfc for lunch....
...and then again for tea!  If I gain 20 stone then you know why.(it will be worth it!)
 I then finished off my week after the pancake disaster with a Chinese take out and
watching the runaway bride on netflix, the perfect Sunday if you ask me! 
I did however work my way through A LOT of junk food...


what did you get up to this week?


*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

 Thanks for reading!



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment