Pages

Search

Thursday 8 January 2015

What's in my bag?!

Hello!
So today I thought I'd do a quick 'what's in my bag' post,
I've seen a lot of these on blogs and youtube over the years and I'm
super nosey so I like to have a spy at what's in people's bags!
so without further a do, let's get into it.
 So this is the bag I use on a daily basis and plan to for a very long time haha,
It's the Michael Kors Hamilton tote, I was very kindly gifted this as
a surprise a year ago for Christmas - (Thank you mama)
It is actually very durable but I am sad that it's leather, I did receive
this as a surprise gift so I felt it was insulting to return it, either way I love it.
 The first thing in my bag is another gift, one that I received inside the bag
for Christmas, a matching phone & card holder... I just use this as my purse despite never
carrying cash. This is a Michael Kors phone clutch that I no longer think is available
as it was from last years collection.
The second thing are my keys, here I have both my house key &
my car keys; both with cat key rings haha.
Next I have deodorant, I never go anywhere without this baby, I love the dove go fresh
spray, it just smells so.. well, fresh. (excuse the pun)
I also carry a perfume; I tend to carry my 212 summer edition perfume as
it's two sided so I can keep one at home and one in my bag, it's also compact and 
handbag friendly.
These were also just a few lip products that I found in my bag, I always have around 5
lip products in my bag at any time, no idea why and they always change!
I was carrying Soap & Glory matte lipstick in 'pom pom', Duwop lip venom, Soap & Glory
gloss stick in 'plum jam' and Rimmel lip liner in 'spice'.
 Next I have my Kate Spade bow sunglasses, I don't always carry these especially due to it
currently being winter in the UK but they were in fact in my bag as I intended to leave them
in my car as it's the only time I wear them, stupidly I ended bringing them back in
the house with me... good job!
I also have a little emergency kit which I will get into next!
I carry a pen, a USB and my uni pass for obvious reasons, I do carry this bag to uni.
I have headphones for music and when I'm on a PC at uni.
I have my case for my invisalign in case I take them out at any point,
they do get covered in spit, sexy huh? so I don't want to throw them in my bag or risk 
snapping them.
The other thing that I accumulate a lot is cinema tickets, parcel delivery slips &
receipts... these remain in my bag for so long!
Finally onto my little 'emergency kit'
I like to carry this instead of leaving it all loose in a side pocket, I know that if
I need one of the following items I can easily find it.
I carry tissues, pain killers (which people always ask for so they come in handy),
chewing gum (which I never want to be caught without), 
a bobble and some bobby pins (how many times have you needed one!?),
Oil blotting sheets just in case I have no powder.
A small magnifying mirror, this comes in so useful!
I have a mini perfume in case I forget my other full size, this one is just a sample of
'valentina' and last but not least, the most important thing..
A tampon! you never want to be caught out without one whether it's for you or
a friend, it's always best to carry an emergency one. 

And that's it!
That's what I carry on a daily basis & yep it does all fit in that
tiny looking bag aha, well the sunglasses make it a bit stuffed but as I said
they're not a permanent thing, I literally just photographed what was in there.

What do you carry in your bag?
Is there something crucial I'm missing?





No comments:

Post a Comment