Pages

Search

Sunday 27 July 2014

my week in photos. #17

Hey!
welcome back for week 17 of my week in photos
or as I like to call it, 'what I ate this week'
aha :') as always it's not so entertaining,
my car went to the garage this week to find out what's wrong with it so I
am home bound!
 so anyway let's hop in!
 So on Monday I had an appointment at my cosmetic dentist, it was my 3rd or 4th appointment and after a long wait and a shoddy car journey with a dodgy clutch I ended up getting my first invisalign brace!
let's just say they're not as great as I thought they'd be, I've spent all week fighting
mouth ulcers, bleeding, wisdom teeth cutting my gum open and a lot of pain....
which is why I was so thankful for these two! some super strong painkillers that I had for the first two days while my mouth bled and was swollen ... and this numbing
gel that blows bonjela out the water, I bow down to who ever created this gel!
This week consisted of a lot of sitting in the garden, between seeing Jason with his rubbish work hour and photos for blog posts, I seem to of spent most of the week out there.
 so much time in fact that I got sunburn! I NEVER go red, I've been abroad in the height of summer and never gone red, I gradually get brown but now after 21 years, it's in the UK that I get burnt so badly that I go red! *regrets wearing that dress- thick straps!*

I got to use one of my bath goodies from lush, I wasn't impressed by the scent,
it was blahhh but it looked pretty! I got it last week so I don't know why it went all patchy D;
 After a few days of feeling sorry for myself and a lack of eating due to a sore mouth I gave in and ordered pizza hut, mmm.

I also got hooked on the 'kardashian' game, I saw Tyler Oakley play it on you tube and after mocking it..I ended up getting hooked - no judgement aha!

 mm, healthy snacks of choice this week!

 "mum, please can I have some Chinese food?" ... apparently I eat more junk food than I thought I did as I caved in and got takeaway again...no regrets here, it was amazing.

 baby has been so sleepy this week as it's boiling in the UK ;( I feel so sorry for him, he hates hot weather! he's a sleeping beauty though ^^
mmm, thank you McDonald's for making the mocha frappes that get me through summer!

mini haul!  
2nd tube of numbing gel and nurofen..still in pain!
then I went to the pound shop and got two Malibu lip balms with SPF in to match my suncream,
some new toothpaste and an everyday conditioner, I use a hair mask instead of a conditioner but my hairs become used to it now so I just wanted something cheap and cheerful.
and finally...loom bands! apparently they're the new 'scoobies', remember them?
Jason got me some hello kitty ones because he knows I think it's cute, I decided to pick up more and the 'loom weave' and I was going to become a pro in secret and say I'm just good at it to blag him aha! 
unfortunately the instructions are rubbish and I'm stuck with all these now!  :')
I don't even like the bracelets! ;(    
I went into town this week and picked up an order from wilko that I made for some 'essence' make up which has just launched here!
and finally!..I'm finishing off my week with 'avobath' bath bomb that I got last week, it smells like lemons and it's fizzy/zingy to smell, mmm.
So my week has pretty much consisted of spending time with Jason &
my baby animals, takeaways and bath bombs..

what did you get up to this week?


*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

 Thanks for reading!



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment