Pages

Search

Friday 28 February 2020

weekly wish list. #8

Hello! 
long time since I've done one of these posts huh?
my original plan was to upload one of these every other week but I just
got caught up reviewing new goodies.

For anyone who hasn't seen one of these posts before,
it's basically what I'm lusting after and a little description as to why
I want it, how much it costs and where you can buy it.
It's not sponsored, I'm just a shopaholic and can't always buy
all these goodies so I like to drool over them online,
most of the time I don't need it anyway which is half the fun!

Let's jump in!


1.  Barry M glitter nail polish - Amethyst glitter - £2.99 - link
This nail polish speaks for itself, it's stunning and even more so once swatched (google it now! you'll want it too!) I don't know how I haven't seen this shade before.
I'm a big fan of Barry m nail polishes, they last, dry fast and go on easy.
I even have some Barry m polishes from 2 years ago that are still usable, they're great.
I'd love to layer this over black nail polish.
2.  Pacifica Hawaiian ruby guava body wash - £9.50 - link
I have had the Tuscan blood orange miniature of this shower gel and it was great but this is another pacifica scent that I like -  So now I know I like the formula, I now want this scent too.
This brand is 100% vegan and not tested on animals, when it comes to body washes,vegan ones don't tend to lather but these are great, I like to do my part on the non animal testing front where I can and this product makes it a lot easier.
The scents are so fresh and not synthetic smelling and the do linger very slightly which is nice.

3.  Dragons egg bath bomb - £3.25 - link
Now If you've followed my blog for a while, you'll know I love Lush, for Christmas I was gifted by my family and boyfriend an INSANE amount on Lush gift cards which I now think is a waste (I didn't get that much even in the sale! and I now have very little to show for it - the baths did bring me happiness though- justified?) I was obsessed. (still am slightly)
So from Christmas I still have LOTS of bath bombs, I only justify getting a few more when I go to a Lush outside of my town.
I love this particular bath bomb, it's citrussy and fizzy, I just feel super refreshed and uplifted after using one of these and it's one of the ones I'm really craving in my bath these days!
It doesn't leave a residue on my skin or feel oily and the scent lingers on my skin for a long time after I get out the bath, It's a fave of mine.

4.  The comforter bubble bar - £4.50 - link
Another one of my fave bath goodies that I've been craving recently and the bath product that originally got me obsessed with lush, 'the comforter'.
It's more expensive than a lot of their bath bombs and bubble bars but it's huge, I break mine into four pieces.
Surprisingly I don't like bubbles in my bath and this creates lots of them so I just try and crumble it away from the running water and scoop out the giant mountains of bubbles into the sink.
It smells amazing, like sweet blackcurrant and it turns my bath a nice shade of pink which doesn't make any difference because before I shampoo my hair and rinse it in the shower I will dip my hair in the bath to wet it and my hair dye makes a pink-blue ombre effect in the water.
anyway, this isn't greasy or oily either and lingers on my skin afterwards which is nice but mostly I just like the pleasant scent while I'm having a soak, I love this around autumn time.

5.  Lavera organic mango colour & shine intense treatment - £6.95 - link
This is a brand that I recently came across and have not tried yet, But I'm interested to get my hands on some and may have too some time soon.
This product is certified organic and vegan which is a plus but not the reason I was drawn to it, it was indeed the word mango that got me.
I really want me some mango scented hair, anyone else? 
I do have coloured hair and when my dye fades it can lack shine so this sounds like it would be perfect for me.
it's supposed to protect hair colour, add shine and detangle while hydrating. (and it's mango!)
Yes please! ... and it's affordable! 

6.  Lavera Orange Express Leave-In Spray - £6.95 - link
This is from the same brand as just discussed, A product and brand that I haven't tried but it's certified organic and vegan.
The scent pulled me in with this too, I love orange, citrussy scents and even more so if they're in my hair- that is my idea of heaven.
This product is a leave in spray that is supposed to add volume and movement to fine hair without weighing it down but also it strengthens hair at the same time...while making you smell like an orange.
Sounds good to me!
It's also the same price as the above product and super affordable.
It's silicone, paraffin and mineral oil free. 
I really want this so I can have super orangey scented hair and get to secretly sniff it all day.

7.  First aid beauty skin rescue purifying mask with red clay - £22 - link
Last but not least we have a face mask!
One that I've lusted after for quite a while now but after spending a stupid amount on glam glow and not being impressed I didn't want to part with £22 for a face mask.
However recently my skin is having a freak out so it's rekindled my lusting after this product.
It draws out impurities, unclogs pores and gets rid of excess oil which is what my skin needs right now.
The red clay is also known to kill any skin nasties and clay is known to have a calming effect.
Writing this is really not helping my lack of will power while glaring at the giant spot on my chin and the red patch on the end of my nose where a spot seems to be forming....yes the end of my nose! (that's the worst)
My skin has been pretty clear for a while so I'm feeling pretty desperate right now,  if my freederm spot gel doesn't kill them tonight then I might have to invest in this mask!


Well that satisfied my shopping craving slightly,
I still want to purchase these items but instead of upsetting
my bank balance I'm now going to back away from the computer.
Thanks for reading & I hope you found some new 
goodies to try!
 Have you tried any of these products?

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment