Pages

Search

Sunday 15 July 2012

Revlon balm stains - lovesick & romantic- review.


Hello!
Today I'm talking about the Revlon balm stains.
I have two, in the shades 'lovesick' and 'romantic'
I am in love with these , they're moisturising, they feel like lip balm and
 like they're doing your lips some good while looking like a lipstick with the shine payoff of a lip gloss.
 (I love the shine on lip products but I hate lip gloss)
 
I think these are great, if they wear off during the day 
(which they tend too after an hour or two) 
 they have still kept your lips moisturised and it still looks like you have lipstick on due to the stain.
The other day I nipped out in the morning wearing 'lovesick' for an hour maximum,
 when I came home I removed my make up but my lip stain was still in place for 6 hours+ !! 
I'm beyond impressed, I will definitely buy these again for many years to come, these were the only two colours I really liked out the UK selection but I'm not complaining.

I personally look like death warmed up in the morning but these really brighten up your face!
love love love
They were on introductory offer of £5.99 but I'd happily pay the full £7.99!

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*


3 comments:

  1. I love the second shade the best. Great collection though. You have lovely lips too :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhh thankyou so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the look of the revlon just bitten there amazing. i want to get some

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete