Pages

Search

Sunday 22 June 2014

my week in photos. #12

Hello!
welcome to week twelve of my week in photo's,
where has the time gone?!
This week was pretty boring as it usually is but none
the less let's get into it.

I started off the week with a little online shopping, I treated myself
to a kate spade journal out of my birthday money and I love it,
It came so beautifully packaged!

 This wasn't the online thing I ended up purchasing, I spent a lot of my week sorting out
uni work experience and such and when I'm on the computer for long I end up window shopping :') however this week I did make a few purchases!
I started by picking up a few needed toiletries from superdrug and thought I'd 
try a few things I hadn't tried before, I have tried the nivea soft body lotion and I
love it more than soap and glory so I got the big tub but the rest of the thing I've never tried!


I then decided to treat myself to a few things from feel unique,
I needed a new tanning mitt and so I picked up some weleda skin food which I have heard 
beauty bloggers rave about and also a face mask I've never heard of. 
Then last online purchase that I got was from beauty bay, I went on there looking for
a china glaze nail polish and ended up with a lip plumper and eyebrow pencil, (both which I love)
I also treated myself to pizza hut & cookie dough this week and it was amazing <3
 even baby had some ice cream! <33 

 It's been so beautiful in the UK this week, well where I live it has,
so I've spent my fair share outside sitting in the garden.
 I got myself some fresh flowers to add some life to my room, I love white flowers, they're so clean and classy looking, shame it's a baby pink bedroom really ;)
I also got my hands on some of my all time favourite sweets. sherbet lemons!
I also spent a lot of my week enjoying my subscription to netflix, I always thought I wouldn't get much use from netflix until I wanted to watch old school film like Erin Brockovich which I found on there! so most of my nights have been spent netflix binging with Rowlow!
 I'm having such a bad food week, I've got two pizzas this week, on Saturday night I decided
I wanted a pizza and garlic bread from my local pizza place, Tony's (real Italian!) <33,
 I also got some red wkd to drink while netflix binging, I'm currently drinking a glass now!
 I have also spent a few days this week walking around what we call 'the docks', a boat docking place near where I live and despite the green murky water it's such a beautiful place and a nesting place for little birdies! (they nest in tyres provided!)
This is in my attempt at trying to incorporate exercise into my life style.
it is surrounded by flats on one side and shops & a mc d's on the other but this marina part joins up with the sea! I'd love to live in one of the flats!
 Of course I had to have a picture of moomin cat, she has been enjoying the sun this week, she stole a baby bird from a nest and I had to steal it back off her, naughty kitty.
 after all the junk food this is me getting back on the healthy eating towards the end of the week, this is my go to summer food, samosas and spinach salad.
 I discovered a new candle scent this week when roaming the isle's of asda, if you have not smelt this wax tart or the candle version then I highly suggest you do, it's incredible and mouth watering!
and finally that leads us to the end of the week where I finished with a pamper day including a soak in the bath with lush butterball, nail painting & getting tanned afterwards.
And so that's how I ended my week, here I am, sat with my tan on and a glass of red wkd while doing more window shopping and blogging,
I also have netflix running 'eat, pray, love' in the background.
Tomorrow I have more uni stuff to sort out and I'm getting my car looked at by the garage as my clutch has started to make a strange noise, I'm also going to the 'smile clinic'
tomorrow to get my second invisalign assessment to show me the after of how my teeth will look! super exciting!


 
what did you get up to this week?

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

 Thanks for reading!



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment