Pages

Search

Monday 23 June 2014

Weleda skin food review.

Hello,
Today's Monday review is on a product that I got exactly a week ago today
and have been testing ever since!
It's the Weleda 'skin food'
An intense concentrated 'body' moisturiser.


Now you may think a week is not long enough to own a product before reviewing it but if I know the pro's and con's, have tested it and know whether I like it then that's enough for me.

As you may know I did some sneaky shopping on feel unique which is where I purchased this product for £6.95 - 30ml -link
I purchased this product because I had read amazing reviews and even that Victoria Beckham uses it, I know it's meant for body but my skin around my nose has been quite dry recently due to weather change (oily skin in summer = dry? you wouldn't think so huh?)

Well, in the short version this has cleared up any dryness within a day -
what is in this magical tube?!?
This product consists of a super thick, off white coloured cream that feels a little greasy when blended onto skin.
It has an odd scent to it, it's like a medicinal lavender scent and also slightly biscuity? odd description.

It isn't intended for the face but I have seen reviews of people using it on their faces so I tried it and thankfully it didn't break me out!

The Cons
-strong scent
-greasy/sticky when first applied
-made for body not face & body

The Pros
-very concentrated
-affordable
-it works
-doesn't break me out

The packaging consists of a metal tube which makes it super easy when it comes down to squeezing out the scraps when it's nearly finished, I love that detail!
I also imagine this product to be quite long lasting as you do only need a little bit, it's very concentrated but it's quite thick, I image it'd go down a lot quicker if you used it on your body but for your face which is what I intend the use of this for, it will last me a long time as after a week I've not even made a dent in the 30ml tube!

(these photos had to be re taken due to my blog breaking so the tube is now a lot
more used up than the original photos!)

I will repurchase this once it runs out as it seems to be a bit of a miracle product when it comes to dry skin, perfect for getting your feet out in summer, it will banish any crispy bits!



*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned- I just have no self control when shopping*


 Thanks for reading!
Have you tried this product? what are your thoughts?




Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment