Pages

Search

Sunday 20 April 2014

My week in photos. #3

Hello, welcome back for week three,
I hope you're enjoying having a nosey into what I get up to,
If you want to be kept even more up to date then
follow my instagram:
 
-     snackkkkkkks
-     baby moo looking like a demon. 
-     Rowley in the drawer.
Is that not the best cake you've ever seen? well I'm biased and it took forever. 
I baked it from scratch for Jason's birthday, it's fudge icing filled and took me an hour to stick the cadbury's fingers and m&m's on! 
- Rowlow & Moo's presents

-revolution make up order
- bomb cosmetics order (jason wanted some bath goodies so these were just a few of his presents)         
- Birthday balloons for jason & the animals aha.                   
-  My favourite sight - my uni assignment  *cough*
-  Malibu and coke for Jason's birthday, we got tipsy and played swing ball
   which explains the last photo.
                 

So it was a pretty good week all in all, My mum got some photos of Rowlow and Moomin
 on their birthday haha, yes they have a joint birthday and
 yes I'm the crazy lady who arranged that.
I made them a cupcake each with a candle- ahahaha.
but I couldn't get the photos off her samsung tablet -.-

So anyway on from me being crazy, what did you get up to this week?

Hope you enjoyed!






No comments:

Post a Comment