Pages

Search

Sunday 31 March 2013

Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hour Tint Gloss 'endless ruby' & 'forever fuchsia' review.

Hello!
Today's review is on the Maybelline tint glosses,
I own two shades, 'endless ruby' a deep berry red and 
'forever fuchsia' a hot pink.
 
£6.99 - link
I really LOVE these lip tints ,they go on glossy and leave a nice colour which
you can either wear like that or wait for a few minutes and remove it to 
reveal a beautiful stain that lasts all day!

 It's super buildable, you can wear it sheer or apply two coats for opaque,
glossy colour.
Unlike most stains it doesn't dry out my lips and on top of that it smells & tastes amazing,
 just like strawberry ice pops!
I actually wish I had to re-apply it through the day just so I can smell/taste it
but it does in fact last all day. 
Top photo is 'forever fuchsia' and the second photo is 'endless ruby'


I really do love these, they stain your lips even if you apply them for a minute and
 then remove them, you're left with a nice stain for hours! 
I like to put this on, wait two minutes and wipe it off for my day to day lip colour, it sheers out really well also if you blend two dots of it into a lip balm it makes your lips look natural but great! 

The first photo below is one coat, the second is two coats and the third is once 
they're wiped off to show the stain.


Overall these stains are some of my favourite lip products, I wish they had a better range
of colours, these two however are great.

Have you tried these tints? what are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment