Pages

Search

Sunday 31 August 2014

my week in photos. # 21

Hello!
welcome back to another week of 'what have I eaten' 
aha, I didn't get up to a whole lot this week, I have one 
more week before I'm back at uni so I've been chilling out.
My mum was away on a mini break this week so I was alone for four days,
Jason was working late all week and so I have been pretty bored to be honest.
 let's get into what I did do this week.
I started out by gelling my nails, I don't do this often as it's less time efficient than just painting them but I love getting to use my gel kit, I have so many colours but now I'm not doing mobile beauty so much I don't get to use them so often. The colour features in the above pictures is 'june bride' and the other bottle are the base coat, top coat and dehydrator.
it looks more brown here but it comes off pinker in real life, check my instagram video to see!

 I made some cheapy eBay purchases, I love the button sticker, it looks like a daisy from a Marc Jacobs bottle! & I got a teeny tiny Starbucks dust plug, I just thought it was super cute and cheap! I love changing up my phone accessories!
 I did some midnight make up planning, I had no colouring pencils so I had to use all make up to create that picture hence it being a bit strange looking but I think it's kinda cool, I then re created this look after product testing. I went to pizza hut with my friend wearing this make up and here's a selfie aha, it's a Melanie Martinez dollhouse inspired make up, so it's not exact, 
it's more wearable.
 
As I mentioned my mum went on a mini break and left me..so being a responsible adult and sent to buy my own food, this is what I ended up with!
banana Neapolitan ice cream in a glass as I neglect the dishwasher until the day she comes home, micro past pot, popcorn and mini custard slices...how adult I am.
I also went to asda at 2 am to buy this overly healthy meal.
 then we had a lazy, snuggle kind of day- my fake tan looks great coming off, mmm.
 more snuggling..
 my make up geek order finally arrived! you'll have to wait to see my review ^^
I also ordered a waffle maker after seeing some tempting instagram photos, I forgot I'd even bought it and it arrived literally a day later, I've not tested it yet but I'm sure you'll see photos of that next week!
 more ice cream, mmm..I did work my way through the tub this week, it was banana,toffee and chocolate neapolitan, I only ate the toffee and banana as I don't like chocolate ice cream, so I guess it's not as bad right?
 I also took advice from my note book...
 testing, testing, 123....
 I thought I'd mention something that not only makes my day but my entire week...every week! I have been following Priscilla for a while now, before poppleton was born and joined the family, but I love them, they post pretty much every day(well their pig mama does) & they're too die for! make sure you check them out on instagram if you haven't already 
and let her know I sent you using my instagram tag
 (@georgiavanilla)
 
This leads me to Sunday... Today I went to the park with my friend and her little girl Evie,
I have some photos but as my friend doesn't want her or her little girl posted for 
lots of strangers to see, I had to skip them ;( 
I have a dentist appointment tomorrow to pick up my 5th brace and a check up..
For tea I had kfc and I have no regrets!
 as much as my blog portrays me as an unhealthy person, I feel that's the stuff worth photographing as it's 'exciting' food, I don't whip my camera out for a salad :') I promise not all my food is bad! I do get through my fair share though.

So that concludes my week... 

what did you get up to this week?

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

 Thanks for reading!


Follow my links:


No comments:

Post a Comment