Pages

Search

Thursday 26 June 2014

My Body Shop Discount Picks!

Hello!
If you didn't know, this week the body shop has provided a 
40% discount code online which also includes
40% off their sale items!
This is an online and in store offer.
I have to clear this up now, I'm not affiliated with the body shop nor do they
know I'm writing this, I just spotted the sale online & thought it'd be useful to share!

So let's hop in!
Below is the code to use at checkout to get the 40% discount.

I have picked out 9 products that I love and think are worth buying while the 40%
off offer is on, none of these are in the sale but you can't complain when
they're nearly half price!
1. Raspberry Eau De Toilette - £8.50 (before 40% discount)  - Link
This is a lightweight fruity perfume that smells incredible! this fragrance is so sweet and mouthwatering.
This is on my lust list currently although I'm trying to refrain from buying it due to just buying a new scent.
This bottle contains 30ml of fragrance and is part of a whole raspberry range so if you love the smell of this (which I do!) then there is a whole range to pick from!

2. Mango Body Scrub - £12.50 (before 40% discount)  - Link
This scrub is one of my all time favourites, it's abrasive without being harsh and it smells delicious as does most of the body shop products! 
It leaves a silky sort of residue on the skin also so it's not drying, it claims to have 'mango seed oil' in it so maybe it's down to that?
It's quite pricey for a body scrub, I could pick up another body scrub that I prefer for the same price (I like really, really, really abrasive scrubs and this one is slightly more gentle) 
But if it's on offer I will buy it as it is a really nice product, I just prefer to buy alternatives with more product if I'm buying it at full price.
This scrub contains 200ml.

3. Shimmer Cube Palette - £16 (before 40% discount)  - Link
I've owned one of these eyeshadow palettes before and they are amazing, they're so pigmented, I'm currently after the warm shimmery brown palette, they come out really intense if you wet your brush or apply on top of a primer and also if you use your finger to apply them they go on a little better!
These eye shadows are 4 individual eye shadows in a quad, you can remove them from the palette and take one particular shadow with you if you don't want to carry the whole thing on holiday or something, although it's not a large palette - don't be fooled by the size, you will have this for the rest of your life, it's impossible to use up!
These shadows last all day and are so worth it! there are 7 different palette combinations!

4. Almond Hand & Nail Cream - £5 - £10 (before 40% discount)  - Link
I use this product pretty often, I always forget to use hand cream unless I'm painting my nails, I have to keep this on my desk to remind me to use it but it is a life saver.
It leaves your hands so soft and moisturised and as always it smells yummy!
you can buy this in 30ml or 100ml so you can get a handbag friendly size for on the go!
This product isn't greasy and absorbs pretty quickly, it's more lotion like in feel but it's rich like a butter!
Not only does it work miracles for your hands but it also does your nails the world of good, if you've got the typical crusty dry nails after having your acrylics removed then you need this!

5. Vitamin C Microdermabrasion - £13 (before 40% discount)  - Link
This is a product that I buy time and time again even when it's not discounted because it's worth every penny, I do love to rave about this!
It's a microdermabrasion treatment, basically a less frequent fancy shmancy exfoliator.
it's so abrasive and you can really feel it scrubbing the dead skin off but it doesn't hurt or feel harsh! it's incredible.
This really is a wonder product, it leaves skin soft, smooth and it actually brightens! A lot of products claim to brighten but this really does make your skin look so fresh and bright, it also scrubs out any skin nasties that you may have. (blackheads & spots!)
It contains 75ml but this lasts forever as you need so little of it!

6. Banana shampoo - £4.50 (before 40% discount)  - Link
This shampoo is more of a cleansing shampoo which is why I love it, it really gets grime and product out of your hair.
It's not moisturising at all so you'll need to condition your hair afterwards but lucky for you it has a matching conditioner to go with it! - link
It's quite a pricey shampoo, you get a small 250ml bottle for £4.50, so slightly more than your average 'drugstore' priced shampoo but it's worth it and it's a complete steal when on offer.
My all time favourite thing about this shampoo is the scent, it's so sweet and banana-ee, kinda like banana milkshake or sweets, it makes me really enjoy washing my hair which is normally a job and a half!
 
7. Raspberry Body Lotion - £8 (before 40% discount)  - Link
I love this! it was out of stock when I last tried to buy it so I had to buy several little miniatures which is annoying!
I like that the bottle has a pump on it for one!
The lotion is so cooling and lightweight, I imagine it to be a similar texture to the new body sorbets that are about to launch, it's like water!
You get a decent amount in here, it contains 250ml but a little goes a long way.
did I mention it smells incredible? 

8. Bath Gloves - £4 (before 40% discount)  - Link
These are self explanatory, you put them on in the bath or shower, apply body wash and scrub your body with them, they get you clean and exfoliate you all in one.
There isn't much else to say, I love these and always have to have a pair in my shower, these ones are quite pricey for £4, you can get them in the pound shop so maybe look there first but if you're making a body shop order then you get 40% off anyway so it'd knock a bit of cash off the price tag.

9. Raspberry Shower Gel - £4 (before 40% discount)  - Link
This is just a basic body wash, it doesn't foam much but does get you clean and as mentioned several times, this raspberry range is my absolute favourite - this smells so good!
It contains 250ml of product for £4, which is a little over a drugstore body wash but with the discount it'll knock it down to a drugstore price so it's a steal, I think it's worth the full price though!
The body shop body washes seem to be the one thing I can never finish, they last forever! I can make a bottle last at least 6 month and use it everyday, they just never seem to go down.
I'd prefer this product to foam a little more but it is a soap free body wash (I love that about it as it doesn't mess with your body's PH) so I can't complain for lack of foam.
Yet again it's in the scent that I love but they have so many incredible body washes, I have quite a large collection!

You can purchase full priced and sale items and get 40% discount on top
of the sale price, there are some pretty good sale offers including
several of the body butters being over half price!

 If you're not interested in the sale and you're just picking up your 
daily essentials then you can either get the 40% off or there is an offer
on 'strawberries and cream', which I think is all the strawberry range, but you get 50%
off with the code ('cream')

and finally while browsing the site I saw they have a new launch, a Benefit porefessional dupe,
not sure how good this is but if you want to try this then I'd say get it while the 40% off is
still on!

what would your body shop picks be?
Thanks for reading!


*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned- I just have no self control when shopping*




Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment