Pages

Search

Sunday 13 July 2014

My week in photos. #15

Hello,
welcome to week 15 of my week in photos,
I don't really know where this week has gone!


So I started this week by going to the dentist to see the results I will get from my Invisalign
 and to pay a pretty hefty deposit might I add!
Let's just say these braces aren't cheap and are already burning
a hole in my pocket!
 I'm back in two weeks to get them fitted.

I then received a superdrug order I made including some new summer nail colours,
heads up: new maybelline bleached neon nail polish is rubbish!
The weather was kinda' nice, clear blue skies so I had a day of nail painting in the garden.

Myself & Jason spent time together on Wednesday and then I came home to
 beautiful weather and a happy kitty so I sat out in the garden and then
I spent the night writing the blog post that should of gone up that day, oops.
I got some snaps of the beautiful weather though! super nice for the UK.
 "it's too sunny mum!"

On Thursday I didn't really do much, I wanted to go out driving in my car as the weather 
was still nice so I took down the soft top and decided to drive to sainsburys
to get something for lunch, just for the sake of driving with
the roof off- it's a rare occurrence that we actually have weather warm enough to do so.
I also ended up getting some snacks for later, hot dogs, diet Pepsi & fruit pastille lollies.
 
my sleepy boy sleeps most of the day, I thought I'd lost him but soon tracked him down..
to a box full of socks and tights that I keep under my bed! lazy boy <3
I also got some random photos of flowers while out checking the weather in my garden
to test if it was soft top appropriate, random but pretty!
On Thursday a rash had started to appear on my chest and I thought I'd over 
exfoliated or used something dodgy, come Friday morning it'd blown up like crazy on my neck
(sorry for the photo aha! be glad it's not good quality)
So I booked in at my doctors on Friday afternoon, turns out I've eaten/touched something
that I've become super allergic to and my body has freaked out.
Could be something simple like touching a door handle & then my neck but it's gone down now! (thankfully)
Anyway, I wanted to keep out the sun so I spent Friday online all day and spending
time with my fur babies!
 On Saturday I actually spent the day with my mum and grandma, we went to boothes
to take my grandma food shopping, then we went to a cafe for a drink and then we
took her to a retail park so she could look round the shops,
I didn't take any photos of that as I was feeling ill most of the day but later on when I felt
better I did order myself a take out curry & cheese naan.
(monster portion or what?! & yes I'm using a child's hello kitty fork)
I then spent the night watching Gavin & Stacey on netflix despite seeing it a million
times.
Then that leads us onto Sunday, today!
I wish I could say that I'd done something exciting as I've had a boring week but
unfortunately I haven't, everything closes at 5 on a Sunday and
the weather is being bi-polar and drifting between sunny and this...
 So the rest of my day will consist of getting Monday's blog post sorted, cleaning,
washing my make up brushes (all the fun Sunday tasks!)
and finally snuggling my fur babies!


what did you get up to this week?

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

 Thanks for reading!



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment