Pages

Search

Sunday 6 July 2014

My week in photos. #14

Hello,
welcome to week 14 of my week in photos,
this week wasn't overly entertaining as I worked from Monday-Thursday
and ended my 5 year relationship so I've not been too productive,
unless you count moping around as productive?
no? okay....
so this week started out consisting of food and ending in alcohol aha, enjoy
my blurry iphone photography.
So Monday through Thursday pretty much consisted of this...kfc popcorn chicken meal and waiting to go home! I love what I'm doing at the minute but it's so tiring!
I did however stay at the shopping park where I'm working late one night to meet a friend and go shopping, I felt like I'd never leave!
I then went food shopping - on the hunt for a meat free replacement, I don't love meat but
I find it hard to find good replacements,
these cheesy cauliflower grills were nice despite the burnt patches :') ..yes, alright I forgot I had them in the grill until the burning smell wafted from the kitchen, I have no shame.
I also got myself some pop tarts to cram in my mouth on the way to work as I often skip breakfast, these are pretty good but you do need to check your teeth before you speak to anyone ;)
here's properly cooked cauliflower grills and quorn sausages..still on the meat free option...but unfortunately the sausages tasted like they looked... gross ;(
So I got rid of that and opted for greasy pizza and garlic bread, what can I say, I have no will power and the sausages were horrendous. (is it me or do they have blackheads, no?)
shameless animal pictures! moomin fast asleep while I take blog snaps!

& sharing an ice cream with my little man (he doesn't lick his bum, don't worry!)
I don't mind his germs, he's probably cleaner than me and he's an indoor animal.
summer nail painting time! the slightest bit of sun and switching my nail polish up is one of the first things I do!
 more food! tagliatelle pasta and a Lloyd grossman mushroom sauce, mmm.
Don't mind the orange paper covering my details aha! I received my university results to tell me I passed my first year and don't have to re-sit anything! yessss, hard work pays off.


I got a car wheel air compressor to put air in my car tyres as it's been sat still for a while and they go a little flat if you leave a car to sit for too long....ooh exciting
and some sneaky smirnoff!
I did however have the bonus of my Kate Spade sunglasses that I ordered from America arrive, such a late birthday present!

 "mum there's no treats left, I'll sit on the wrapper 'til you get more"

 I did however get up to something a little exciting this weekend!
My friend Rachel and her little girl Evie took me to south port to a little theme park/fair
type place.
it was beautiful weather, boiling hot and sunny. 
we had such a good time, we took Evie on the waltzer and
she loved it...she's 2! little daredevil.
I took this shot of the kiddy rides while the other two were on a train ride.
 this is the view from the car park looking over the sea & the pier.
 back home at 6 pm and it's still incredible weather, super hot and sunny!
It stayed like this late into the day so I got the top off my car and had a little drive around to get some petrol and see my grandma (she's so proud I can drive aha!)
and finally a shameless hair shot, it's getting so long and this is it with waves in it..it's super long when straightened, I may have to review the hair growth serum I'm using!


what did you get up to this week?

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

 Thanks for reading!



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment