Pages

Search

Monday 7 July 2014

Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown - Review.

Hey!
today's review is of the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz
 in the shade #medium brown.
I bought this a few weeks ago and have been using it pretty much
daily ever since.
Buy here for £15.50
I originally purchased this product thinking it was a little too pricey but I had to replace
my current eyebrow product (soap and glory archery pencil)
The S&G pencil I was using was £5 less, But I decided to take the plunge
as I couldn't find the soap any glory one anywhere.
(the company is having a revamp of products)

This brow pencil is super fine, the thinnest pencil I have seen,
which makes it extra precise, I was initially worried it'd take me a
week to get some eyebrows drawn on.
The thing I really fell in love with was the texture, you have to use light strokes
and build it up, it's a little waxy as opposed to going on like a Kohl pencil.
The colouring is also great, the best match I've found for my brows,
I can't pull off really dark brows with having pink hair but my eyebrow
hair is very dark, close to black...
So this fills them in nicely without making them look too drawn on.
most eyebrow pencils tend to be quite red in tone also and this is another
problem for me...well not anymore,
this is more of a taupe, cool toned brown shade.
This pencil is also dual ended with a spoolie on the other side to
comb through the brows, this is extra handy so I don't need to hunt round 
for my spoolie brush, it also comes with it's own little cap so it doesn't get dirty,
which is a big thing in my makeup bag, my spoolie brushes always
seem to find cotton wool...

So far I haven't needed to twist this pencil up anymore than when I first did, because 
it's quite hard and waxy, you don't use much product which I love!
it also doesn't snap off which is common with twist top pencils.
for £15.50 I don't want to be buying a new one every week so it's lasting
well so far!
speaking of lasting power, this pencil claims to be 'smudge proof',
If I rubbed my eyebrow it would smudge but just in general without
touching them, the product doesn't move and does last all day.

I'm not sure how much product you get in this pencil but when you twist
it all the way up, the product is around 2cm long, but as I said, it lasts well 
so it's the same as having double the product that goes down quickly.

It's known that Anastasia is the 'queen of brows' and I have to agree that
this pencil is truly incredible, I have over plucked brows
and this really helps to fill them in without looking so unnatural and
it's the best brow product I have used to date.
This pencil is also free from parabens and sulphates, yay.

I will definitely repurchase this product when I'm running low, It's 
become a make up staple for me.


*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned- I just have no self control when shopping*

 Thanks for reading!
Have you tried this product? what are your thoughts?



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment