Pages

Search

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Weekly Wishlist. #3

Welcome back for week three!
So what am I lusting after this week you ask?
Well let's get into it!


1. Firstly we have the new 'Benefit Big Easy, bigger than bb', this product is a 'complexion perfector' with oil balancing properties.
There are six shades of this product, the darkest shade isn't very dark so maybe go and test it out in a store first, This product apparently adjusts to your skin tone so it may work for you?
I'm pretty intrigued by this product, most Benefit face products tend to be greasy on me, I believe they cater more to dry/normal skin and as someone with oily skin, their products slide right off- BUT the thing that is different with this product -despite it being pretty much a BB cream is the fact that it dries to a powder finish - tempting.
This product retails for £27.50 and can be purchased HERE.

2. Secondly we have the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL, Basically a factor 50 suncream.
I wear SPF everyday but I'm running low and this is the one I'm dying to try, not only is it SPF 50 but it's UVA and UVB resistant. 
This is different than most sun creams that I have seen in the sense that this product is a dry touch gel cream formula and has an anti shine finish.
This suncream is fragrance free, paraben free, non-comedogenic and water-resistant.
I need this in my life!
This product is currently on offer in boots for £12.37 but usually retails for £16.50
and can be purchased HERE

3. Next is the Lauren's way darker than dark mousse fake tan, this is a lightweight tan with a deep colour and a fast drying formula, what more could you want in a fake tan? did I also mention that it's moisturising? and just when you think it can't get any better...it is blended with cocoa, rose petals, jasmine and passion flower with a hint of citrus - I'm going to bet it smells amazing too.
That is my downfall with the St Moritz false tan, I really love it but I smell for days like fake tan after washing it off.
This product retails for £19.95 but is on offer at superdrug so if you buy one then you get another half price.
It can be purchased HERE.

4. Here we have the Nivea daily essentials hydration primer for normal/combination skin, I'm not a big fan of primers typically, I hate the heavy silicone base in most of them but this primer seems to be more like a moisturiser in texture.
It absorbs instantly, smoothes and hydrates while keeping your make up put.
and the best part.. it's cheap!
This product retails for £4.99 typically but is on offer in superdrug for £3.32
It can be purchased HERE.

5. Now the next one doesn't exactly run in the same group as the rest, it's a mirror after all,
There isn't much to say on this one, it has a normal and magnifying side and produces soft, shadow free lighting for easy make up application.
This product retails for £39.99
Pricey for a mirror and not something I would really pay so it looks like it's just going to be something I lust after!
It can be purchased HERE.

6. Number six on my wish list is the new Bourjois velvet lipstick, specifically in shade 'Rouge 1', the red shade.
As you may know I don't like a glossy red lip, I much prefer it matte so when I saw that Bourjois have a range of velvet lipsticks I instantly put them on my wish list.
This is a brand that never does me wrong, I love all of their products that I have tried.
I'm not sure about the 24 hour hold claims that these lipstick have but I sure want to give them a go!
They retail for £8.99 but at superdrug currently they are buy one get on half price.
It can be purchased HERE.

7.  You've probably heard of the brand 'Essie' by now, they make incredible chip free, long wearing nail polish in SO many shades.
This duo is in 'twinkle-belle'.
This is by far my favourite nail polish brand over OPI, China glaze etc.
I recently spotted this duo when browsing the superdrug website and decided I need this for summer, they're the perfect colours! a mint green with a shimmery overcoat.
This may end up being a sneaky purchase next month after I've payed off my car and driving test! 
This product retails for £12.99  which is cheaper than if you bought them separately.
It can be purchased HERE.

8.  Doesn't that just look incredible? well it sounds it also!
If you have never tried a LUSH product before then you are missing out, there is no other company to do bath bombs like them and if I recommend you pick one up, I'd say get the pink version of this 'Bubble bar', I can't currently recommend this one as I haven't used it before.
This product retails for £4.50 - pricey for a bath product...but you get four baths from this so really it's cheap as chips! check out the LUSH website to see a demonstration of this beauty being crumbled under running bath water.
This Bubble bar is called 'Brightside', It is a bright orange, tangerine and citrus scented bath product that you crumble into running water and it creates SO many bubbles! the scent that comes from these bubble bars isn't subtle so if you want a 'pick me up' then maybe try this for a highly scented citrus bath.
It can be purchased HERE.

9.  Now the last product is a Venus razor, I really like the Venus & Olay razors but this particular razor is scented- Oh I do love novelty things- This one has the scent of 'sugarberry', Now I'm not sure about you but I do not have a clue what a sugarberry is - but it sounds like it'd smell amazing!
This will be the one I pick up when I next need a razor.
These razors have moisture bars on them as not to dry out your skin when shaving and to glide over the skin to help prevent shaving rash and shaving cuts.
This also comes with a handy little shower holder!
This product normally retails for £10.99 but is on offer in boots for £5.49 - bargain.
It can be purchased HERE.

Well I hope you enjoyed that and possibly found
some new things for your own wish lists!
Don't forget to come back next week for week four,
If you can't wait until then- I have a fragrance review
coming on Friday and an update of my week for you
nosey readers on Sunday!
Thank you so much for reading!

Follow my links:
Twitter|Tumblr|Instagram|Youtube|Bloglovin|Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment