Pages

Search

Sunday 27 April 2014

My week in photos. #4

Hello, welcome back for week four,
I hope you're enjoying having a nosey into what I get up to,
If you want to be kept even more up to date then
follow my instagram:
 This week wasn't very eventful, I spent most of it finishing off
my university assignments, I have one more to do
and a presentation and then I just have to sit my exam
and then I'm done for the year!

-sneaky top & skirt purchase from  new look ...cher horowitz inspo ;)      
- baking brownies   -
-derp face on a makeup video I filmed for my blog!

-my moomin baby sitting on my Micheal kors bag - dohhh!         
- sleepy baby rowlow -       
-I booked in my consultation for my braces!  eeek D;
                                                         

So not too entertaining but that's pretty much all I did this week, I also had a trip to Blackpool with my friend Rachel and her little girl but I didn't get any photos of that, but mainly it was uni work!

what did you get up too?

Hope you enjoyed!

Follow my links:
Twitter|Tumblr|Instagram|Youtube|Bloglovin|Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment