Pages

Search

Thursday 1 May 2014

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter review

Hello!
I recently caved and bought one of the beauty items on my wish list.

From the swatches I'd seen online I thought it looked too similar to a topshop highlighter that I owned but It wasn't, thankfully!

The product I'm talking about The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter.
£15 - link
To start, it's a reallllllly silky, easy to blend formula but the thing that impresses me most in my beauty products is pigment and this baby has definitely got it, you need a light hand!

This highlighter is such a beautiful colour, it's not too gold nor too silvery so it'd look great on pretty much all skin tones!

The powder is so finely milled and has no visible glitter chunks, it's more of a sheen.
Overall I really like this highlighter, I can't see me using much else for a while! 

This is not a subtle highlighter so if you're not after an intense pigmented highlighter with amazing pay off then this might not be for you, maybe check out sleek's highlighter?



I love the cute packaging of this product and the quirky name, novelty stuff always gets me!
The lasting power is as good as it can get really, it stays put and looks the same hours later- no fading.

It's a really beautiful product and I can't see me switching up my highlighter for a while! 
I'd give this 5/5

And the best part? It's only £15! with free delivery!


*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*


No comments:

Post a Comment